Almost all cases of #CervicalCancer are caused by Human papillomavius (HPV). Two #HPV types (16 and 18) cause 70% of cervical cancers and pre-cancerous cervical lesions. Cervical cancer can be cured if diagnosed at an early stage and treated promptly!
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet