A combination of Indian and Chinese flavors, hot and sour spinach soup is good for throat and helps in easy digestion. Adding finely chopped vegetables adds taste to this soup and gives comfort to stomach.
Know about WeRIndia
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans