Prediabetes occurs when the there is too much sugar in the blood. It means, elevated blood glucose (sugar) level that has not yet reached the threshold of Type 2 diabetes diagnosis.
Know about WeRIndia
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory