Prediabetes occurs when the there is too much sugar in the blood. It means, elevated blood glucose (sugar) level that has not yet reached the threshold of Type 2 diabetes diagnosis.
Know about WeRIndia
- When -- not what -- obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet