Digitized stores are very common in most part of the world. Self-checkout and bagging stuffs all by oneself creating a void between shoppers and shop keepers. This is a disadvantage for elders who used to go for shopping just to meet people and to get rid of loneliness feeling.
Tag: Helping elders
According to Campaign to End Loneliness, nearly half a million elders already experiencing protracted period of loneliness and isolation. COVID-19 outbreak is adding more problem to older people. Elders are most at risk from COVID-19.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle