For those who have higher BMI and more weight sitting around belly, it is time to measure the waistline and it should be done often for health reasons. According to a new research extra weight around heart attack survivors’ belly can cause another heart attack!
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat