According to American College of Cardiology, there is an alarming trend that one can see – raising incidence of heart attacks in young adults between the age group 30 -50.
Tag: Heart attack
Causes of cardiac death in young people could vary. Most of the time it could be due to abnormal heart conditions.
Apart from following Healthy lifestyle, once a year get one of the tests that are described in the slides. Talk to your doctor about the tests. It helps to prevent and take action to keep your heart healthy.
Echocardiogram And Transesophageal Echocardiography For Heart
Measures the electrical activity of the heartbeat to provide two kinds of information. First, by measuring time
An X-ray imaging technique that uses a computer to produce cross-sectional images of your heart. Also referred to as cardiac computed tomography
Medication is given through an IV line in your arm to dilate the arteries, which increases your heart rate and blood flow
Holter monitoring, event recorders and mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) are ambulatory monitoring tests done to study your heart rhythm for a prolonged period
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle