Are you trying to starve to reduce weight? Before taking extreme action understand why it is a myth and why starving is not going to help to reduce weight.
Tag: healthy habits
There are several health myths that we have accepted knowingly or unknowingly in our day to day life. Next few slides talk about few popular health myths with scientific explanations why they are myths and not facts.
Eating, our hobbies, stress and various other conditions – all have impact on heart health. To keep heart happy and in good condition what we should do? Incorporate healthy habits in your lifestyle.
Family sizes also shrinking and traditions are disappearing. Traditions play a huge part in creating lasting memories of those we love and care about.
“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast