There are several health myths that we have accepted knowingly or unknowingly in our day to day life. Next few slides talk about few popular health myths with scientific explanations why they are myths and not facts.
Tag: healthy habits
Eating, our hobbies, stress and various other conditions – all have impact on heart health. To keep heart happy and in good condition what we should do? Incorporate healthy habits in your lifestyle.
Family sizes also shrinking and traditions are disappearing. Traditions play a huge part in creating lasting memories of those we love and care about.
“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Know about WeRIndia
- List Of Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Be Narcissists
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Leeks
- Banana Yogurt Face Pack For Fair Skin
- DIY Homemade Mascara To Add Beauty Appeal To Your Eyes
- Mango Ice Cream Recipe| How To Make Mango Ice Cream| Easy Home-made Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Get Divorced