Are you trying to starve to reduce weight? Before taking extreme action understand why it is a myth and why starving is not going to help to reduce weight.
Tag: healthy habits
There are several health myths that we have accepted knowingly or unknowingly in our day to day life. Next few slides talk about few popular health myths with scientific explanations why they are myths and not facts.
Eating, our hobbies, stress and various other conditions – all have impact on heart health. To keep heart happy and in good condition what we should do? Incorporate healthy habits in your lifestyle.
Family sizes also shrinking and traditions are disappearing. Traditions play a huge part in creating lasting memories of those we love and care about.
“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet