When the temperature of our body drops below 35C or 95 F it is dangerous and the condition is called Hypothermia.
Tag: health tips
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which shoulder joint stiffens and significantly diminishes the range of shoulder movement.
Staying fit and healthy these days can seem like quite the challenge. There are countless issues to worry about, from weight gain to heart disease.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Afternoon nap or sleeping for a short time is good for various reasons.
However, during winter allergy does not stop as people live indoors during the cold weather.
It is important to keep eye glasses clean to avoid accidents, for better eye sight
Try these easy and simple tips at home to get “wrinkle free” skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza