- Whole-wheat bread
- Fortified breakfast cereal
Back to homepage
Tag: health questions
Research suggests that parental attitude is very important. If a parent is indifferent or permissive toward the issue of tobacco use, a teenager’s likelihood of smoking increases.
- McDonald's large French fries
- a Dunkin' Donuts corn muffin
- a Burger King Veggie Burger
- a large Burger King
- infectious disease
- case-control study
- stress and disease management.
- career and health training.
- disease treatment and positive self-outlook.
- are made by the body.
- generally must be supplied by food.
- include alcohol.
- are enzymes.
- fats, oils, butter, and margarine.
- green pepper, cantaloupe, citrus fruits, and broccoli.
- deep green and orange veget
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet