- Whole-wheat bread
- Fortified breakfast cereal
Back to homepage
Tag: health questions
Research suggests that parental attitude is very important. If a parent is indifferent or permissive toward the issue of tobacco use, a teenager’s likelihood of smoking increases.
- McDonald's large French fries
- a Dunkin' Donuts corn muffin
- a Burger King Veggie Burger
- a large Burger King
- infectious disease
- case-control study
- stress and disease management.
- career and health training.
- disease treatment and positive self-outlook.
- are made by the body.
- generally must be supplied by food.
- include alcohol.
- are enzymes.
- fats, oils, butter, and margarine.
- green pepper, cantaloupe, citrus fruits, and broccoli.
- deep green and orange veget
Know about WeRIndia
- Study strengthens links between red meat and heart disease
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells