Hepatitis A virus (HAV) is present in the faeces of infected persons and is most often transmitted through consumption of contaminated water or food.
Know about WeRIndia
- Not Just Into Sports! Saina Nehwal Proved That She Is A Fashion Icon Too!
- Common nipple problems and their causes
- Who Were You In Your Past Life, Based On Your Zodiac
- Want To Get Rid Of Neck Wrinkles? Try These Natural Remedies
- Real-life Story: She Was 5 Feet But Her Height Reduced To 2 Feet!
- Daily Horoscope: 26 May 2018