Hand washing and other good health and hygiene habits (like cleaning teeth, brushing hair, and taking regular baths or showers) should be built into children’s routines as early as possible.
Know about WeRIndia
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet
- Fighting the crave for fattening food? Just surround yourself in its scent
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein