Are you trying hard to grow and maintain your hair? Are you trying new hair products and new ways to keep good hair? Try practicing yoga sequences for hair growth and maintenance. Yoga helps to keep body and mind in harmony. When our mind is in good health, our body feels energetic. Apart from good diet, shampooing, conditioning and applying oil, include yoga in your daily practice to promote hair growth.
Tag: Hair health and yoga
Improper digestion leads to hair loss. Constipation and indigestion lead to loss of nutrient in the body. This will cause hair fall and results in unhealthy and dry hair too. Practicing diamond pose or vajrasana after Shirsasana helps to bring digestion process in order and promotes nutrient supply to hair.
Know about WeRIndia
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain