Glaucoma is an eye condition where the optic nerve damage caused vision problem. Glaucoma is most often caused by a buildup of pressure inside the eye. The optic nerve carries images from the retina of the eye, to brain so we can see. Retina senses light.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle