Eating and drinking sometimes becomes difficult when we experience sensitivity in the tooth. Tooth sensitivity is a common problem in adults. It is more common in people aged between 20 and 40, It can affect people in their early teens and when they are over 70. Women are more likely to be affected than men.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought