Rasam is Indian version of soup. Tamarind rasam has tamarind as main ingredient with asafetida, tomato (optional), turmeric, lentils, pepper, red & green chillis, cilantro or coriander leaves, salt and garlic (optional).
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali