Lehya is a traditional herbal preparation, herbal jam form of herbal elixirs. Lehya, leha or lehyam used for curing or preparing body to fight different conditions. Various fresh or dry herbs, herbal parts like leaves, root, stem, seed or sometimes the entire plant is used for preparing lehya.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist