A new analysis suggests that going gluten free does not stop developing diabetic condition. Instead, it may increase the chance of acquiring Type 2 diabetes condition.
Know about WeRIndia
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Heart attacks increasingly common in young women
- Treating obesity: One size does not fit all
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression