Glitter is nothing but (categorized) microplastic. It has plastic and aluminum and is harmful to health and environment. Say no to glitter and be guilt free
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed