Yes, when we consume certain fruits it can lead to allergic reactions. This allergy can be due to allergens present in the fruits or due to chemical sprays that increase allergens.
Tag: Fruit Allergy
Grapefruit eaten raw, pudding, jam and juice form. Although the fruit is famous for weight reduction one should be careful while eating this fruit..
Tomato is one of the most loved food and is used in salads, as vegetables, curry base, stews, soups, pizzas, chutney, pickle etc.
Pear is present in juices, jams, jellies, preserves and eaten as fresh fruit. Like other fruit and vegetable allergies, pear allergy also takes two forms.
Peach is eaten fresh as fruit and is ingredient of juices, jams, jellies and preserves. Fruit is juicy as nectarine and delicious to eat.
Kiwi allergy was first reported in 1981 and since then have become one of the most common allergies in Europe and America.
Cherries are eaten fresh and are ingredients of bakery items, jams, jellies, juices, ice cream and preserves.
Apple is consumed as fresh fruits or processed in juices, jellies, jams and apple cider. Apple pectin is a gelling agent too.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet