Psoriasis is a chronic condition occurs in people due to several reasons including an overactive immune system. Sometimes chronic body inflammation might cause psoriasis symptoms like red plaques, itchiness, red skin spots on skin surface.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?