Washing hands and legs:Our elders insist us to wash hands and legs as soon as we enter home and before we eat and drink. We may get irritated. But this is good habit for the following reasons:
Tag: food poisoning
Aluminum conducts heat well and is inexpensive. Because it is easily affordable it is a popular choice for cooking who cannot afford fancy and high-end materials.
To enjoy summer or any seasons take simple precautions that are necessary and keep your family safe and healthy.
Smartphone App to detect food poisoning !
Food poisoning (or food borne illness) happens when you get sick from eating or drinking something that has harmful germs in it
Refrigerators are designed to keep and store the foods in certain way so that the freshness remains and foods will not spoil for many days.
- rheumatoid arthritis
- kidney disease
- nerve damage
- all of the above
- none of the above
Know about WeRIndia
- An imbalance of electrons in the liver may be a common risk factor for disease
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation