Washing hands and legs:Our elders insist us to wash hands and legs as soon as we enter home and before we eat and drink. We may get irritated. But this is good habit for the following reasons:
Tag: food poisoning
To enjoy summer or any seasons take simple precautions that are necessary and keep your family safe and healthy.
Smartphone App to detect food poisoning !
Food poisoning (or food borne illness) happens when you get sick from eating or drinking something that has harmful germs in it
Refrigerators are designed to keep and store the foods in certain way so that the freshness remains and foods will not spoil for many days.
- rheumatoid arthritis
- kidney disease
- nerve damage
- all of the above
- none of the above
- E. coli O157:H7
- Salmonella and Campylobacter
Know about WeRIndia
- Women's mental health has higher association with dietary factors
- Drinking alcohol is linked to reduced chances of pregnancy
- Sugar overload may be a recipe for long-term problems
- Men’s Health and Their Diet
- Food scientists aim to make plant-based protein tastier and healthier
- Declining fish biodiversity poses risks for human nutrition