To enjoy summer or any seasons take simple precautions that are necessary and keep your family safe and healthy.
Tag: food poisoning
Washing hands and legs:Our elders insist us to wash hands and legs as soon as we enter home and before we eat and drink. We may get irritated. But this is good habit for the following reasons:
Smartphone App to detect food poisoning !
Food poisoning (or food borne illness) happens when you get sick from eating or drinking something that has harmful germs in it
Refrigerators are designed to keep and store the foods in certain way so that the freshness remains and foods will not spoil for many days.
- rheumatoid arthritis
- kidney disease
- nerve damage
- all of the above
- none of the above
- E. coli O157:H7
- Salmonella and Campylobacter
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle