Washing hands and legs:Our elders insist us to wash hands and legs as soon as we enter home and before we eat and drink. We may get irritated. But this is good habit for the following reasons:
Tag: food poisoning
To enjoy summer or any seasons take simple precautions that are necessary and keep your family safe and healthy.
Smartphone App to detect food poisoning !
Food poisoning (or food borne illness) happens when you get sick from eating or drinking something that has harmful germs in it
Refrigerators are designed to keep and store the foods in certain way so that the freshness remains and foods will not spoil for many days.
- rheumatoid arthritis
- kidney disease
- nerve damage
- all of the above
- none of the above
- E. coli O157:H7
- Salmonella and Campylobacter
Know about WeRIndia
- Overweight dogs respond well to high-protein, high-fiber diet
- Avoiding Menopause Weight Gain
- Drug mimics beneficial effects of fasting in mice
- Mediterranean diet associated with a lower risk of mortality in older adults
- Food labeling is lacking in online grocery retailers
- High protein diet may harm polar bears