Our ability to focus up close might get weaker day by day. This phenomenon which is natural happens to everyone as we grow old. This condition of eye is commonly known as presbyopia or aging eye. Presbyopia is Greek word for aging eye.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat