In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day