In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?