In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?