Bisibele bath is a delicious rice-lentil combination dish that also contains mixed vegetables. The spices that are required for bisibele bath preparation are gut friendly and helps to digest the food easily. Bisi stands for temperature hot (in Kannada) bele for lentil and bath means mix of rice with all these other ingredients.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating