Lehya is a traditional herbal preparation, herbal jam form of herbal elixirs. Lehya, leha or lehyam used for curing or preparing body to fight different conditions. Various fresh or dry herbs, herbal parts like leaves, root, stem, seed or sometimes the entire plant is used for preparing lehya.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity