Vaccination is a must for all babies. There are several types of vaccinations a baby must take to get protected from dreaded diseases like chickenpox, diphtheria, measles, mumps, polio, Hepatitis A and B, smallpox, tetanus, tuberculosis, Pertussis (whooping cough) etc. These vaccines will help baby to develop antibodies that are essential to protect and prevent from illness.
Know about WeRIndia
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors
- Prehistoric Pacific Coast diets had salmon limits
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects