- Should be avoided in the diet.
- Need to be limited to 15% or less of total calories each day.
- Are made up of different
Tag: Fats and oils
Trans-fat may occur naturally in certain meat and milk products, but the industrially produced trans-fat (e.g. partially hydrogenated oils) present in various processed foods is the main source.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women