- Should be avoided in the diet.
- Need to be limited to 15% or less of total calories each day.
- Are made up of different
Tag: Fats and oils
Trans-fat may occur naturally in certain meat and milk products, but the industrially produced trans-fat (e.g. partially hydrogenated oils) present in various processed foods is the main source.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Reasons Why You Can't Stop Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night
- Harmful Chemicals That Can Affect Men's Health
- What do you need to know about a polypectomy?
- Best Ways To Detoxify Your Body Post Diwali
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- Super-effective Homemade Shampoo For Oily And Greasy Hair