- it cushions the organs.
- it is found in every cell in the body.
- it provides energy.
- it is a component of en
Back to homepage
Tag: Fat functions
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating later in the day may be associated with obesity
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- Obese mouse mothers trigger heart problems in offspring
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system