In a new plant based innovation, Mexican staple crop Nopal cactus or prickly pear cactus is used for making plant-based leather. Nopal cactus is national symbol of Mexico and is a staple food for Mexicans
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?