Staying fit and healthy these days can seem like quite the challenge. There are countless issues to worry about, from weight gain to heart disease.
A documentary (2012) by Markus Imhoof who is a decedent of beekeeper family focuses on importance of honey bee and the fear of their extinction that can cause change in our food system.
Participating in heritage projects helps people to learn about their local history, make connections.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption