Kids, If you are facing a problem and cannot fix it on your own it is not a bad idea to ask an adult for help. Naturally, you might not trust anyone for that matter, however if you feel you must talk then find a right person whom you trust the most to share your fear/thoughts.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity