Human hair follicles go through 3 different growth phases. Anagen – an active growth phase. During this phas the root of the hair divides rapidly and the strand grows at the rate of about 1 cm in 25 days.
Know about WeRIndia
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein
- Epigenetic change causes fruit fly babies to inherit diet-induced heart disease
- Innovative skin patch may offer long-term contraception
- Sleeping less than six hours a night may increase cardiovascular risk