Have you ever experienced energy flow as you get into a pose in your yoga practice? In yoga, vayu refers to an energetic force that moves in specific direction in our body and influences body function, health and activities.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows