Epidemic and pandemic diseases are primarily different in terms of spread of an illness. An epidemic is limited to one specific region while a pandemic has a worldwide spread.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?