Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that is a formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. These blood clots develop in the lower leg, pelvis, or thigh. It can also form in the arm. Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT) can happen to anybody resulting in disability, serious illness and if not treated, it can be fatal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity