delicious food is a tradition like other traditional festivals of India. A cold drink called Thandai is prepared specifically on Holi day. Thandai is to mark the beginning of spring and to beat summer heat. It is a sweet and cold drink loaded with nutritious substances and sugar with high calorie full fat milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity