Dolphin pose requires a reasonable amount of flexibility, but once in the full posture adjustments can be made by bending the knees to allow for tight hamstring muscles.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here Are The Reasons Why You Can't Stop Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night
- Harmful Chemicals That Can Affect Men's Health
- What do you need to know about a polypectomy?
- Best Ways To Detoxify Your Body Post Diwali
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- Super-effective Homemade Shampoo For Oily And Greasy Hair