September is the childhood -cancer awareness month. Cancer is a disease in which cells grow and divide with little or no control.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'
- Boost to develop microalgae into health foods
- An alternative to animal experiments
- Teen brain differences linked to increased waist circumference
- Television advertising limits can reduce childhood obesity, study concludes