Regular physical activity and nutritious food intake is important to all to keep fit and healthy. This applies to people who have chronic conditions like diabetes. Daily exercise and balanced diet keeps body fit, fine and immune system active.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity