As a conventional method of punishment, most students are sent to detention, subjected to undesirable after-school activities, or even suspended when they do something wrong.
Know about WeRIndia
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed
- Probiotic coffee and tea drinks
- The Case for Keto with special guest Gary Taubes