To get more likes, followers and comments a person can constantly be on social media.
The changes that often come in later life—retirement, the death of loved ones, increased isolation, medical problems—can lead to depression.
Sadness forms part of everybody’s life. This type of emotion is a feeling of fear, sorrow, and anxiety. Consequently, sadness occurs due to disappointment,
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
Volunteering is giving your time to help others free, without expecting anything in return.
To be happy and balanced there are so many hobbies one can calculate.
Not only is it delish, dark chocolate is high in magnesium, a mineral that calms your muscles and reduces anxiety
Coffee is practically a magic bean when it comes to mood lifting.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat