Sadness forms part of everybody’s life. This type of emotion is a feeling of fear, sorrow, and anxiety. Consequently, sadness occurs due to disappointment,
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
Volunteering is giving your time to help others free, without expecting anything in return.
To be happy and balanced there are so many hobbies one can calculate.
Not only is it delish, dark chocolate is high in magnesium, a mineral that calms your muscles and reduces anxiety
Coffee is practically a magic bean when it comes to mood lifting.
Teens say that marijuana (cannabis) is easy to get, and to be the first illegal drug they try.
Click here to know several examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress & Weight Gain as a Caregiver
- Overweight pregnant women can safely cut calories, restrict weight gain
- Researchers explore how changes in diet alter microbiome in artificial intestine
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds