The changes that often come in later life—retirement, the death of loved ones, increased isolation, medical problems—can lead to depression.
Sadness forms part of everybody’s life. This type of emotion is a feeling of fear, sorrow, and anxiety. Consequently, sadness occurs due to disappointment,
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
Volunteering is giving your time to help others free, without expecting anything in return.
To be happy and balanced there are so many hobbies one can calculate.
Not only is it delish, dark chocolate is high in magnesium, a mineral that calms your muscles and reduces anxiety
Coffee is practically a magic bean when it comes to mood lifting.
Teens say that marijuana (cannabis) is easy to get, and to be the first illegal drug they try.
Know about WeRIndia
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects
- A sulfosugar from green vegetables promotes the growth of important gut bacteria
- Childhood diet and exercise creates healthier, less anxious adults
- Late night snacks may hurt your workplace performance, study finds
- Losing weight through exercise