Another horrible practice is drilling holes in cows through a process called fistulation known as cannulated cows.
Tag: Dairy Products
So what do you think ? Where the chocolate milk comes from? If your answer is Brown cow then it shows how disconnected we are from the original food source and how poor our knowledge about our food and health is.
Trans-fat may occur naturally in certain meat and milk products, but the industrially produced trans-fat (e.g. partially hydrogenated oils) present in various processed foods is the main source.
Know about WeRIndia
- With abdominal etching, plastic surgeons help patients get 'six-pack abs'
- New insight into how obesity, insulin resistance can impair cognition
- How to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs