Another horrible practice is drilling holes in cows through a process called fistulation known as cannulated cows.
Tag: Dairy Products
So what do you think ? Where the chocolate milk comes from? If your answer is Brown cow then it shows how disconnected we are from the original food source and how poor our knowledge about our food and health is.
Trans-fat may occur naturally in certain meat and milk products, but the industrially produced trans-fat (e.g. partially hydrogenated oils) present in various processed foods is the main source.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease