Home environment, innate ability and parents not getting involved in helping children to read are few reasons for a child having difficulty in reading.
Know about WeRIndia
- What causes sweating around the vagina?
- What is melasma?
- Long-term exposure to road traffic noise may increase the risk of obesity
- What to know about ferritin blood tests for anemia
- Milk allergy affects half of US food-allergic kids under age 1
- Safest way to dine out for those with food allergies is using up to 15 strategies