The whole world is getting vaccinated and people are trying to get back to pre-pandemic “normal life”. However the Covid virus variants are making it tough to everybody to get back to normal life. Vaccination will help to fight the disease. But to remain healthy and fit we need healthy food and daily dose of exercises for the body. While we try to get back to routine life, we also should focus on our diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health