One popular rasam recipe is commonly known as “jeera-menasu” rasam. Jeera is cumin and meanasu is black pepper.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk
- Vaginal pH balance: Symptoms, remedies, and tests
- Enlarged ovaries: Everything you need to know
- Effect of genetic factors on nutrition: The genes are not to blame
- New study shows certain video games can improve health in children with obesity
- Low- or no-calorie soft drinks linked to improved outcomes in colon cancer