We all live in different relationship dynamics, social and cultural contexts. We have our own perceptions regarding the risks that we take in life and depend on trusted source for all types of advice.
Tag: COVID19 Outbreak
Ten things community must know about a outbreak -According to WHO there are ten critical things every community member should be aware of when it comes to disease outbreak. First three points are:
Ensuring effective community engagement :Following three elements are needed for communities and for field responders.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health