We all live in different relationship dynamics, social and cultural contexts. We have our own perceptions regarding the risks that we take in life and depend on trusted source for all types of advice.
Tag: COVID19 Outbreak
Ten things community must know about a outbreak -According to WHO there are ten critical things every community member should be aware of when it comes to disease outbreak. First three points are:
Ensuring effective community engagement :Following three elements are needed for communities and for field responders.
Know about WeRIndia
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesity
- Link found between gut microbes and stroke
- Compounds derived from hops show promise as treatment for common liver disease
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk