Covid survivors in India are getting infected by black fungus. According to the Union Health Ministry the this fungal infection mainly affects people who are on medication and whose immune system is not recovered totally to fight pathogens in the environment.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle