Thermometer is one of the instrument that is worth having at home. Many types of thermometer – digital as well as mercury reading thermometers are available in market. However measuring a person’s body temperature without coming in contact with the person is not possible with regular thermometer. This is where non-contact infrared thermometers are gaining much popularity in this pandemic.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?