Thermometer is one of the instrument that is worth having at home. Many types of thermometer – digital as well as mercury reading thermometers are available in market. However measuring a person’s body temperature without coming in contact with the person is not possible with regular thermometer. This is where non-contact infrared thermometers are gaining much popularity in this pandemic.
Know about WeRIndia
- Women's mental health has higher association with dietary factors
- Drinking alcohol is linked to reduced chances of pregnancy
- Sugar overload may be a recipe for long-term problems
- Men’s Health and Their Diet
- Food scientists aim to make plant-based protein tastier and healthier
- Declining fish biodiversity poses risks for human nutrition