Hospitals around the world are seeking for plasma donors. Plasma from a fully recovered COVID-19 patient may able to save patients who currently tested positive and under treatment for Covid-19. By donating plasma one can save lives.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Multi-kingdom dialogue' between internal, external microbiota
- Dieting and its effect on the gut microbiome
- Western high-fat diet can cause chronic pain, according to new study
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation